This four day, very practical course gives you the skills to run a successful and flexible image business if you give it the energy and professional attitude it deserves.
Learning outcomes: You will be able to
- Understand the elements of colour and explain them to a client
- Recognise dominant colour characteristics and how to analysis second and third characteristics
- Understand how to conduct a colour consultation for individuals and groups
- Understand how to select appropriate colours, apply a basic make up, and how to make a sale.
- Understand both the Tonal and Seasonal method of colour analysis
- Understand how to select a fan or wallet for a client
- Apply all of the above to clients having worked on models
- Understand your own colouring and what that means in choosing a wardrobe and make up
- Be able to talk about your business to others
- To leave with a marketing and pricing plan.
You will receive a training manual, a place on the Color Me Beautiful New Zealand website and ongoing mentoring.
Cost $2,200.00 plus GST
Please note you will need coloured drapes to practice as a colour consultant which can be provided by CMB NZ at extra cost or by yourself, you will need them for training. Make up will also be needed, CMB make up will be used in class. You can order during training at discounted prices.)